We recommend frost fans be serviced annually in summer or winter to avoid costly breakdowns during spring or autumn frost seasons.
Lack of use is the major cause of failure in frost fans. They should be run and checked well before they are needed for crop protection.
We service all manufacturers’ brands of frost fans including: Frost Boss, Orchard Rite, Amarillo, FMR, Chinook, Tropic Breeze.
ANNUAL ROUTINE SERVICING preventative maintenance of all frost fans.
EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE through our support network.
of frost fan spares, for all brands of machines.
COMPLETE RE-LOCATION SERVICE
whether it is on the same property or from one site to another.
Includes inspection, operation and safety checks of engine, tower and fan blades.
‣ Qualified frost fan technicians undertake the service.
‣ Custom built bucket trucks used for service.
‣ Inspection and change of oils, filters and coolants on engine as required.
‣ Inspection and/or oil change of top and bottom gearboxes.
‣ Inspection of all engine fittings, connections, filters and operation.
‣ Check of engine rpm and controller function including ice slurry probe check.
‣ Inspection of fan assembly, blades and driveline.
OTHER SERVICE TYPES
‣ Pre-season check.
‣ Tower and gearbox service.
Andrew (Boots) Roff (Sales)
Paul Maney (Operations Manager)
Gordon McAulay (Te Puke)
Peter Collinson (Hastings)
Andy McCallum (Blenheim)
(Central Otago Service Agent)
BOOK IN A SERVICE